Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sale Pending

We accepted an offer on our house this week. YEAH! We are also able to stay in the house until it's time for us to move to Virginia. Nate and I went this week to check out daycare. We found one that we liked. The boys stayed at Nate's parents and were spoiled. They had a great time. Lincoln did really good overnight. I was relieved!
I got a call tonight that my school caught on fire Saturday. It looks like I will not have to go this week. I have to check in at the High School Tuesday morning, but the kids are not coming and we are not allowed in the building....interesting :)
Hope you all have a great week!

Ethan loved riding the tractor with Pappy.

MeMaw has beautiful flower beds.

The boys love ice cream.

Nate loves soft serve with sprinkles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay...Soft serve with sprinkles must be a Pennsylvania thing. I love it too! The closest we can find out here is the Ritters by the Greene.