Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend


We had a great weekend. I know we should not be happy about this, but we did not have any showings this weekend. It was so nice!
Ethan took Sammy the Bear home this weekend from school. Sammy is supposed to be with your family and then on Monday you are supposed to tell the class what Sammy did. I had this great idea that we would take Sammy with us to the mall Friday night. I took my camera and I thought I would take pictures of Ethan and Sammy together and then print them out for school. (brownie points with the teacher) BUT, Saturday night I was telling Mar about this and thought....where is good ole Sammy? Then, I realized he was on the rides at the mall! PANIC---SO, Sunday after church, we went to the mall and THANK GOODNESS---he was at lost and found!
I had a great Mother's Day weekend. I did some painting, we worked a little in the yard, the boys played together, and Nate got me a GORGEOUS diamond necklace! It was so nice and relaxing this weekend. Oh if it was just a little longer!
Hope you all have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to tell that Sammy Bear to hold on to Ethan's Hand! That is too funny. Can't wait to see the necklace! Happy Mother's Day!

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you! I'm still getting used to checking in on you ... been out of the habit for a while now! But it's nice to hear that others have the same "adventures" that I seem to have in my home. Take care,

Jen