Monday, May 5, 2008

The first week of May!

This blog is going to be a hodgepodge of events and stories of this past week. I'll start with a funny story. Ethan has wiggle bottom syndrome. He CAN NOT sit on his bottom in his chair at dinner. Nate tells him on average 20 times a day to sit on your bottom. Nate told him in a louder than normal voice :) to sit down and Ethan looked at Nate and said, "You don't say that to me, Piggy." Thank goodness I was at the oven because I almost lost it. Nate put him in timeout and he said "You don't tell me that"...and then whispered "Piggy", again. Oh man that was priceless!
Ethan and I took Lincoln to the doctor today for his well baby check-up. Ethan was amazing at the doctor. Ughh...if he would just be that good all the time. Lincoln got four shots and blood drawn today. When we were leaving I said..."Oh Lincoln has had a tough day." Ethan said, "I know...poor baby!"
Tomorrow I am taking them to get their pictures taken. I took off tomorrow. We need well rested, happy boys for these pictures.

We have had four showings the past few days! Poor Hunter has to ride in the back of the car when someone comes to see the house. Thank goodness Nate has been able to work from the house. Everyone say a little prayer that we get rid of this house!

Well, Happy Cinco de Mayo! Have a good week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I remember those mischievous days, and I am looking for them once Brooke starts to crawl. "Piggy" ... that's priceless. Take care,
Jen