Friday, February 17, 2012

Two things at once

I wore Lincoln out yesterday (unintentionally).  We started the morning off at Pump it Up with the play date friends.  Then, we went to lunch at McDonalds with Greyson.  The boys played a lot there.  Then, we walked to and from the bus stop (one mile round trip.)
The boys had basketball practice last night. I knew Link was going to be exhausted and probably not do his best.  So, I bribed him with a treat!
Of course, he was focused and ready for his treat.  As we pulled into the garage, I told the boys to get to the table and eat their treats that I had set out for them quickly.  Nate (not knowing that I told the boys that) told them to get their clothes off and ready get ready for baths.
I changed for the gym.  Nate turned the bath water on.  As I come out of the bedroom to leave, I see two completely NAKED boys sitting at the kitchen table eating conversation hearts.  
At least they followed BOTH directions!

The above picture is Link waving goodbye to Nate this morning!  So sweet!  He is so excited to get three full family days this weekend!

1 comment:

jnjnahill said...

I thought that was Ethan at first glance! Lincoln is looking so much older these days!