Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Date swap

We swapped date nights with Aaron and Danielle this weekend.  They were able to go to dinner without Miss Ariana Friday night.  As soon as A &D left, Ethan wanted Ariana all to himself.  He snuggled up with her and held on tight.e
Nate came over and got her smiling and reaching for him.  He was making some goofy faces.  We all got to laughing at him. 
Saturday night, Nate and I were able to have a nice (uninterrupted) dinner and movie.  Link was so excited that we were leaving.  He told everyone he saw on Saturday that his parents were going on a date.  We went to see the Descendants.  It was a good movie, but it was not the best date movie.  I used up most of his napkins to dry my tears! 
We are definitely going to have to trade more often. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I wish I had traded back when we had two kids. That would have been easy peasy. Now, not so much. All my friends up here have just as many kids as I do or MORE.