Monday, February 13, 2012

Lincoln's basketball

Link's team had two kiddos out on Saturday. This meant everyone played all but seven minutes of the game. I was a little worried about Link, but he took a seven minute lay down break and was ready to go! Link was paired against a feisty little girl this week! She was fierce! There is a quick clip of her looking at Link. I missed her pointing at him saying, "I'VE GOT YOU!!!!!!" He looked at me and said, "She is MEAN!!!!" It was so funny!

A few weeks ago I noticed that Link only passed the ball to the two girls on the team. This week only one was here. After watching all the videos I took this week, I noticed that he made sure he passed it to Peyton. Notice the THREE times he got the ball he passed it to her!
Lincoln received the defensive star this week! He earned it!
Both of the boys have been blessed with the best coaches! I love both of them. Lincoln's coach is so playful and really tried to make sure each of the kids have a great time!

No comments: