Monday, February 27, 2012

The last game


Saturday was our last basketball game. Link got the ball a few times and did his best to get it to his team mates.
  
We are very proud that he started "dribbling!"  
Ethan was determined to make a basket this week! He got off three shots unsuccessfully. BUT, in his last quarter he scored! I was so excited watching him that I missed it on video. I did get this video of a miss. We were shocked it didn't go in! I was so happy he scored on his last game!  
Frazer church had a great closing ceremony. They had a percussion group that was so fun for everyone! Link danced like a maniac. Before the ceremony started, they threw some large balls into the crowd of kids. It was mayhem! I looked at Nate and said a man definitely came up with this idea!! You can see Ethan right in the middle of it. He is wearing yellow and is number 14.

No comments: