Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl

Ethan was so excited for the Super Bowl.  Nate and I do not know when he decided to root for the Patriots or why, but he had his little heart set on them winning.  We all talked about how the rest of the family and our guests, Aaron and Danielle, were all pulling for the Giants.  He didn't seem to care.

As the game started, Nate and I were still getting the food ready.  I think I had to ask Ethan to sit down and get away from the TV about fifteen times!

Lincoln was just happy that I had left food out on the table and he could eat as much fruit salad and chips/dips as he wanted!  He did get a little excited when Victor Cruz did his salsa dance.  Link did a little dance for us!
Link was in bed at his usual time of seven.  We let Ethan stay up until eight.  I think that he was ready to go to bed! 
We were all a little worried how he might take the loss the next morning, but he handled it well.  He has just been trying to recreate a win for his team on Madden Wii!

No comments: