Friday, April 9, 2010

Zing Zang Flop


Today was the day we have been waiting for! We were going to the Ringling Bros. Circus, Zing Zang Zoom. We were so excited! Notice I said..."were." It started last night when I put Link down. He cried, and cried, and cried. He woke up three or four times. I thought he was too excited to sleep and then I realized he was getting sick. Then this morning, Ethan woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He was in the foulest mood I have I seen in a while. I got everyone ready and drove all the way to Baltimore for the circus. When we got into the arena, I realized I left my camera in the car. In hindsight....it was not a bad thing. The boys were miserble. Lincoln layed on me and cried. Ethan layed on me and whined. We actually left early because I couldn't take them anymore! I think that actually overbooked my children this week! We are staying in the weekend! We may not even get out of our jammies tomorrow!! The weather was so nice this week. We ate on the deck twice. Maybe we can do that again this weekend!

No comments: