Thursday, April 8, 2010

A new kind of workout

It's HOT! Today, it got up to 95. I've had the air on for a few weeks, but it's still HOT! I suggested to the boys that we go for a walk/bike ride to get some air!
There is a MASSIVE hill down the street and there is no way that E could ride his bike down or up the hill. He promised me he could push his bike down the hill....and he actually did!
He rode his bike on the path and I pushed Link in the stroller. We got out at the creek and the boys threw rocks.
Lincoln decided he wanted "fum excise." So, he and E had a little race. Lincoln kept running and E got back on his bike.

When we got back to the big hill, E pushed the empty stroller. Link said, "I got a great idea. I ride E-hans bike up the hill." Which actually meant....Mommy, I am going to sit on the bike and you are going to push me all the way up the hill. Talk about a workout!!!

No comments: