Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Favorite?

I found a recipe for honey chicken teriyaki on Foodnetwork.com under the heading Family Favorite! Lincoln definitely agreed that the chicken was a favorite. He gobbled it and his rice right up. We bargained for the brocoli. He ate it with the promise of some swedish fish!
Ethan suddenly acquired a stomach ache the minute that the plate hit the table. I quickly grabbed my jacket and shoes and told him to run to the car so we could head to the Emergency Room. For some odd reason, the ache started to go away. He ate every bite and told me it was ok. I guess they should change the heading to Most of the Family's Favorite.
For those of you who are concerned about Ethan's stomach ache....it was so much better after dinner he had time to jump around playing Wii.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds a bit like Ethan:) Love it!