Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The mean boy is THREE!!!

My baby is three!!! Where did the time go?? Today, we took two cookie cakes to school. Ethan was so bummed that he was not going to get any. When I got to school, I ran as quickly as I could to take Ethan down to celebrate with Link and his class. I learned that Link's teacher had already gotten Ethan and he was able to enjoy the cake with Link. They were finished partying, so Ethan went back to his class. So, E and I went down to pick Link up and boy was he MAD!!! He was sitting in his teacher's lap pouting because Ethan left him! When I told him we were going to open presents, he cheered right up!This was MY favorite gift! I found a handmade pirate blanket on etsy.com!
Ethan was thrilled that Granny had gotten him a gift, too!
Granny and Papa John got Lincoln Toy Story toys and he loved them. He loved Buzz!
Ethan's pirate gift to Link was his favorite!
He wanted the "pirate stuff" on right away!
He even used his sword to open the rest of the gifts.

We need to work on blowing the candles out before the party on Saturday. I don't think the guests will want spit on their cake!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Three already! I can't believe it!