Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Retro Hotel


We made it to Williamsburg in time for naps. The front desk was nice enough to let us check in an hour early. We feel like stars in Back to the Future. These are some of our amenities:
VCR (no DVD)
Boom box with cassette (no CD)
19 inch TV with a remote that does not work
Chain lock that is hanging by a screw
A game room with Ms. Pacman and Gorilla war!
We do have free wireless!!!!
Naps were HYSTERICAL! Lincoln and Ethan were literally bouncing on the bed. Nate got into bed with Lincoln and I closed by eyes next to Ethan. About five minutes into the chaos, I hear, "Lincoln that is my face." I look over to see Lincoln's legs flailing on Nate. The good news is that they both fell asleep! They both seem to be feeling more comfortable here. I can't wait to walk into that bedroom and see where they are sleeping. I hope one of them is in a bed!

No comments: