Friday, June 5, 2009

Japanese Steakhouse

Tonight, we decided to go to Hana Tokyo for hibachi. They brought soup and salad first. Lincoln LOVED the soup and tried quite a bit of the salad.
When Ethan learned that there would be lots of FIRE at our table, he sort of freaked out. He moved to my lap. I got him to relax a little bit by telling him he could take a picture of the cook. This is his picture.
They brought chop sticks over to the table and offered "kid chopsticks" to the boys. They are basically rubber banded up. The boys did phenomenally great with them. I told Nate that they must take after him because I can not use chopsticks.
The boys LOVED their food. They each ate shrimp and chicken. They almost finished their rice. This place was so much fun! I can't wait to go back with them.

No comments: