Saturday, June 20, 2009

Advice


A friend of mine just found out she is pregnant for the first time. She's a teacher and is used to having her summers off. She asked me this week what am I going to do this summer? I laughed and said, "SLEEP, Sleep, and SLEEP some more!" Get it in now!
Yesterday, Nate and I had an awesome day together. We did some errands, had lunch, went to the pool, took naps, went to dinner, and saw a movie! This morning my friend came to mind and I thought about our yesterday. I need to tell her to spend as much quality time with her husband as possible as well! Nate is seriously one of the most involved dad's I have ever seen. So, I spend all my free time with him, but I have to share my quality time with two boys who love him almost as me and they are pretty selfish when it comes to their daddy! It was so nice to have him to myself and do things that we don't usually get to do! I do miss those little stinkers, but I am pretty excited we get one more day with each other!

No comments: