Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Leap Torture

For the past two days I have been CRAVING sweets and chocolate! I wanted a treat after dinner bad, but we didn't have anything here. I know that Nate and I usually disagree on our treats. He goes for salty or ice cream. SO, I decided to enlist a little help from my biggest sweet fan, Ethan. While we were eating dinner, I asked him if he could have ANY treat what would he pick. He picked ice cream. I thought he needed to hear all the dessert possibilities, so I started listing them all. It worked, and he picked brownies. Nate and I started talking about our DREAM dessert: white cake, with butter cream icing layers, mixed with Reece cup's, M&M's, and oreo cookie, with ice cream on the side. We were both drooling just talking about it. Ethan looks over at me frowning, and says, "Stop talking about that. You are torturing me!" After that statement, we had to stop the torture and head out in the rain to get a treat. We settled on yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing and gobs on the side! Don't these boys look tortured.

No comments: