Wednesday, April 22, 2009

two years later....

Right before Lincoln was born, Nate and I were just beginning to be able to workout while Ethan played. Today was the first time since then, that I was able to workout for twenty whole minutes while both boys played on the floor. It was awesome. Sorry, there are no pictures. We had a busy night!
After working out, we went out for dinner and to the toystore. Ethan picked out a toy for Lincoln's birthday. They are also beginning to play with the same toys. So, it works out perfectly when Ethan picks out a toy he wants because you know Lincoln is going to love it, too!
I know he's not even two, until Monday...but I am loving this age! He's communicating better and can play without me or Nate for a good amount of time. Ethan is an amazing brother. He is turning out to be a responsible, thoughtful little boy! Life is good!

No comments: