Saturday, April 11, 2009

Toys....toys...toys!


Lincoln's birthday is in a few weeks. So, Granny decided to make a stop at the toystore to get his gifts. Fisher Price was having a phenomenal sale yesterday so they loaded up on all the microscopic pieces they could find!
This was the coolest firestation! They also got a submarine and some pirate accesories to go with their pirate ship. I have to say the toys were really cool....and kept them really busy!
Last night she volunteered to keep the boys so Nate and I could go out. I let Nate pick the restaurant. He picked a crab house. After an hour and a half of eating 12 crabs, my fingers were sooo sore and I started to feel a little bit full. We left and headed to the movies! She leaves at lunch today and we have to get ready to head back to work next week. What a bummer!

No comments: