Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4:30 pm


We were home a little late today, 4:30. I came in to dog pee on the floor.....not the best way to start the night off. I pulled our little floor cleaner out and spilled OLD dog pee all over the floor and my leg. Again....not the best way to start the night off. I called Nate to rent a steam cleaner to clean the floor up tonight. I ran upstairs with the boys to shower and change clothes. When I got out of the shower, Ethan was in his jammies and Link had taken his pants off. I thought it was a brillant idea, so I put my jammies on! It was just what I needed. I had found a recipe from Dutch Girl Cooking called Kay's Pork Strips and decided to try them. DELICIOUS!!! Now we just have to clean that nasty floor downstairs, give the kids a bath, get them to bed, and relax. Jammies at 4:30 are always a good idea.

No comments: