Monday, February 23, 2009

This is my sanity!

My work is so ridiculous. It's INSANE! I get so excited coming home and I honestly dread going in the mornings. Thankfully, I am not the only one that feels this way. Quite a few of us shared that we that have similiar feelings today. These cutie patooties are my sanity. This big guy has stopped taking naps at school. This has made our evenings a little tough. When we ask him if he took a nap, he has been grinning but saying yes. When we probe a little deeper, he tells us the truth. Today I started off by saying, "You will NOT get in trouble...please tell me the truth." So, he says, "Mom, I tried my best, but Bucky and Earl snore so loudly." I guess that's a start to the truth.

This was taken today while eating a snack. He was sooo happy to be home with his three favorite things: Mickey, Thomas, and Little People man." He couldn't put any of them down to eat his cookie!

No comments: