Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mommy...I am so glad it's spring!

This week has been unseasonably warm. Ethan thinks Spring has started. I honestly hated to tell him that it's still winter this morning. This afternoon we all took a walk to the nearby playground. The CRAZIEST thing happened while we were walking. I found a cell phone on the ground. I called the most recent number called. It was the owner's wife. When I told her we were at a playground she was sort of shocked. She said she would call him at work and he would call me. He called and said he was at the playground (we were the only ones there). A few minutes later he and a lady walked up. We had passed them hugging and kissing on a bench near the playground. It was obviously not his wife. I was so disgusted and disappointed that I was trying to do the nice thing and he was obviously doing the wrong thing.
We played a while and Ethan took a pretty bad tumble off the top of the slide. It scared him so badly (and us). Then, the little stinker, almost fell off. We beat it out of there. The playground was sort of a disaster today. This is the hill we take down and back. It is STEEP! We did some snuggling before dinner. Notice jealous boy kicking his brother in the face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! And that is all I can say!

Our life... said...

I would have had to say..."Oh are you the one I spoke to on the phone??" hahaha What a jerk!!!! I'm like Ethan...so ready for Spring!!!!