Sunday, February 22, 2009

the list

So, it's 7:00 on Sunday night and we made it through the list. I even managed to roast a chicken and bake some cookies tonight!
Marilyn bought the boys matching jammies. We got them washed and they were able to wear them tonight! While they were eating their cookies, Link was doing his usual "NOOOO." (for no apparent reason) Ethan looks at him and says, "Link you don't tell your cookie NO. They are healthy for you."

After cookies, they took fake naps on the couch. SECONDS after I took this picture, Link fell off on his head. It scared the death out of me. He barely cried. Thank goodness babies are resilient.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the family picture! It is the best one so far! I have got to learn how to do that with our camera! And I'm all over that with Ethan...cookies are healthy for us at our house too!