Sunday, April 20, 2014

Kinderdijk, Netherland

 I have wanted to go to the Kinderdijk for a while now.  Last year, it rained on the day we tried to go.
 The Kinderdijk is a series of 19 windmills built in the 1700's.  
The story of the cat in the cradle is from this area.  

 I love this picture.  I wish I had taken a picture of Nate getting them to laugh.  He was recreating a moment from Britain's Got Talent that we watched the night before!  
 Again, my pictures don't do this area justice.  It was very pretty.  
 There were also a million tour buses here!  
Thankfully, it was very spread out and we could get good pictures.  



 As we were driving to leave, Nate pulled over and I was able to get a picture from someone's yard.  Could you imagine this being your back yard?
Goodbye Netherlands....until next Spring!  

No comments: