Friday, August 24, 2012

Taking after Daddy

Nate is never one to say, "Hey, let's clean the house today."  However, once we start cleaning he takes it to a whole new level.  I am usually the one that says it's good.  Stop. 
Yesterday, the boys and I started cleaning the upstairs.  I didn't even see Ethan because he was so intent on making his room spotless.  Link followed me around whining about how mean I was making him clean.  He wasn't actually cleaning anything....just whining!  When I told the boys we should go eat some dinner, Ethan said, "Ahhh....I am not done!"  
We need to finish us this morning.  We have the downstairs to tackle!  Ethan is already excited about it!  He told Link that after his video game they are going to get started.  Link, matter of factly, told him "Nah, you like cleaning.  You can do it!"  

No comments: