Thursday, August 23, 2012

Errands

 I have so many things to do to get ready for next week.  Our second shipment of household goods come next Tuesday.  Ethan starts school on Monday, and Lincoln's school told us that his teacher would do a home visit next week.  The house is a complete disaster zone!
This morning I got the kids ready super quick and we set off to run errands and get their haircut!  I should have known that since I had a million things to do that one of them would not cooperate!  This time that child would be Lincoln.  He was a  complete wreck!  He pinched, pushed, spit on, and hit his brother so many times!  He lost video games for the weekend and came super close to having to take a nap today!  I am still not convinced that he doesn't need one!
After lunch (at the food court), he threw his entire vitamin water in the trash.  He just wasn't thinking.  When I said "OH no! You threw your drink away" he lost it!  He screamed and cried all the way to the car.  He kicked my seat.  He started spitting again.  It was bad!
When he FINALLY calmed down, Ethan said, "It's ok Linky.  Sometimes things in life just don't go your way.  It just happens.  There is nothing to be mad about."  If I hadn't been so frustrated with Link, I may have busted out laughing.  Looking back now, it was pretty funny and spot on!!

No comments: