Friday, February 11, 2011

Sock Hop!

Ethan's school had a sock hop tonight. He was so excited!!! He and Link were screaming with excitement as we pulled up to the school.When they entered the gym, they busted out their moves!
They must have learned these from their Daddy. Their gym teachers taught them a lot of dances. This is Ethan and his friend Alex doing the Cotton-eyed Joe. When I showed him this picture, I said I am so excited that you know the Cotton-eyed Joe. He looked and me and said, "How do you know that song!" HAHAHA...sweetie Mommy definitely knows the Cotton-eyed JOE!!!
I think that the PTA did not expect the turn out that they had. They advertised pizza but ran out in 15 minutes. Link was starving after 30 minutes. He and Daddy left early to get McDonalds.
Ethan stayed and made his Momma proud. He would be fantastic in my Zumba class!!!
We ended the night with a school-wide Conga line!!! By the end of the night, Ethan was exhausted and starving! I was very impressed with his independence tonight. He found his friends and left us quickly. He danced and danced and danced!! My big boy is growing up fast!

No comments: