Thursday, February 10, 2011

Perfect Attendance


I am so mad at myself. I jinxed the little fella this past week. I mentioned to Nate and E had perfect attendance. Growing up I had MANY years of perfect attendance. Not because I wanted the award, but because I couldn't stand missing out on what my friends were doing.
This morning, E woke up complaining of his room being really hot. I didn't think too much about it b/c his room is always hot and he sleeps under a fleece blanket and on top of a fleece blanket.
I dropped him off and walked in the door at work when they called to tell me he was sick. The upside of this was he was FINE the rest of the day. We actually had a good day together.
The funniest part of the day was him constantly looking at the clock and saying, "Ah...it's 10:13. They are probably finished with calendar." OR " Ughhh...It's 12:10. They are getting ready for centers." I totally remember doing this whenever I was sick. It killed me to be at home!!!
We're crossing our fingers for a good night sleep. Tomorrow night he has a sock hop at school and he really wants to go!!!
***The above picture is him in front of Thomas Jefferson's desk.***

No comments: