Monday, October 19, 2009

Pizza Party

It was such a gloomy weekend, so we decided to make homemade pizzas as a family last night. We made individual pizzas. Ethan was very precise in making his pizza. He wanted a perfect rectangle with his sauce spread evenly.
Lincoln was more interested in eating the cheese. Lucky for me, Nate took the cheese away from him. I barely had enough for mine.
We had extra dough so we made cinammon sticks. Once again, Nate had to take the sugar and cinammon away from Lincoln before he ate it all.
Ethan was so sweet and read a book to Link while they were waiting for the pizzas.
These are the boys pizzas. Nate and I made veggie pizzas and they were DELICIOUS!!!
After dinner, Ethan looked at me and said, "Mom, we should cook dinner more often." WHAT does he think I do EVERY night?????

No comments: