Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oct 6, 2004

It was taco night! I was tired and needed a nap before fixing dinner. We fell asleep on the couch together (not sure how we both fit with my fat belly). Judge Judy was on in the background. I woke up needing to pee (so I thought). My water had broken. I was in MAJOR denial. It was four and a half weeks until my due date. I hadn't even been to the birthing class. My bag was not packed. In fact, I wasn't even going to take a bag to the hospital because there was NO WAY I was going to have a baby that night! It was too early! We did in fact have a baby that night and he was PERFECT! Tomorrow, Ethan will turn FIVE years old. He's at his Memaw's house (having a blast) and will be there until Thursday. So, Nate and I celebrated our "last night without kids anniversary" today by going out to an awesome restaurant in DC! It's been five years since we were just a couple. I can't imagine life without those fabulous boys! I think we are much better as a FAMILY!

No comments: