Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a bust!


We have been trying to get to the pumpkin patch (as a family) this entire MONTH!! Each of the boys went on a field trip with their classes and I went with my school to the pumpkin patch. We just haven't been as a family. There has been something going on, or it's raining, or our baby has chicken pox! Yes, Lincoln has the chicken pox! Ethan had his heart set on carving a Jack-O-Latern on a VERY BIG pumpkin. We had to stop at Shoppers (a terrible grocery store) and get a VERY BIG pumpkin for him. We are hoping to get it carved some time this week. When I realized we were not going to get our annual pumpkin patch picture, I was bummed. BUT, today I noticed the leaves are at their fall color peak and so we pulled over at the entrance of our complex and took a fall photo. Next year......

No comments: