Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whose the BIG boy????


Why that would be LINCOLN! Lincoln wants to be just like all of us. This has worked to our advantage this past week at meal times. The boy had given up on all vegetables. I resorted to buying Jessica Seinfelds book (she sneaks veggie puree in her food) and he was getting his veggies that way. (I do recommend that book to anyone who wants to eat yummy healthy food) Last week he went on a hunger strike and I noticed he was screaming in that really annoying high pitch scream and pointing at my fork. I handed it over in desperation and he started eating. It's worked so far. Tonight he ate lots of green beans! YEAH!!!

Notice our almost four year old is still eating with his hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ethan really looks like a "big" boy! No more baby face! It is amazing how much you can see a change when we don't see him every day!

And Lincoln....good luck figuring out that little guy:) Too funny!