Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's HERE!!!


It arrived!! Last Friday, the last day of the bookfare, I noticed a book about an Ant on a Railroad track. In my efforts to save a buck, I thought I would use my borders rewards card and get it there. Of course, they did not have it at three stores. So, I ordered it and they sent it to the house for free. Since I was on such a search for it, Ethan has been anxiously waiting for it. He enjoyed it, but I think I hyped it up too much. On a side note, do you like the new haircut? Mulan at Sugar House Day Spa is fabulous and loves Project Runway and Kathy Griffin MORE than ME!!!!

This is a picture of what we came home to Friday afternoon. The crate bottom was in half and chewed to bits. Notice the wire on the top sides are all bent up...he was disregulated, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your hair! You need to have the crate we have for Hims...well, on second thought maybe not...he managed to escape the other day but not to the extent of what Hunter did! I guess he made his point!