Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekly Update


The weather is nice. We have been playing outside everyday. Ethan got a scooter and will go about 50 feet. He's getting a little braver everyday. I have been slowly bringing home stuff from school. I brought a lot of my books home and Ethan is loving reading a new book every night (if you know Ethan this is HUGE---he likes reading the same book over and over.) He is so good at trying to get me to read it "one more time" every night.
Lincoln is refusing to take a nap for longer than thirty minutes at Daycare. He is having way too much fun standing up in his crib watching everyone. He has said about four words (hi, no, dada, and mama). He is pulling up on everything and is starting to cruise on the sofa.
That's our latest news.....only 30 more school days! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I cannot believe he is going to be a year old soon! And watching Ethan outside today made me realize he is really 3 years old! Oh my gosh!