Sunday, April 20, 2008

Boy, Boy, Boy, and a Mommy

Ethan got the Legos out yesterday and wanted to build a house. I am so not creative with blocks. It must be a boy thing. I found a picture on the box and that's the only one we did. While we were building the house, I noticed Lincoln was content playing beside us with the Legos. I had such a flashback to Josh playing with his Legos for HOURS! It definitely must be a boy thing!
Yesterday afternoon Ethan and I went outside to play. Lincoln has ANOTHER cold....poor baby! Ethan decided he wanted me to throw the ball like Daddy does. Well, if anyone knows me well...I am not the most coordinated person. I threw the ball under the car, into the garage, not close enough, anywhere but to him. It was bad! So, Amy decided to throw to him. He was much happier! :)
I guess I'll just stick to books and puzzles. He did tell Daddy that Mommy does the books the best! :)


No comments: