Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bavaria Day 2

 We had a BEAUTIFUL day for exploring!
 This winter, Erica, the boys, and I went to Linderhof Palace.  It was beautiful in the snow.  We really wanted to show Nate and see it in the summer.
 Last time we were here, the gardens were covered in snow.  They were so pretty today.


 Since the boys and I took the Palace tour last time, we sat in the garden and drew while Daddy, Memaw, and Pappy took the tour.
 Next stop was Oberammergau.  
As were we eating lunch, we saw some teenagers in Dirndls and Lederhosen.
 This village was your typical Bavarian city.
 We wanted to walk around Garmisch before dinner, but someone fell 
asleep in the car and then on Daddy's shoulder.
 He took a power nap and then was ready to go! 
 Milkshake!  I wish I was joking when I say that they sucked this thing down in 30 seconds.
Last meal in Garmisch.  We head to Fussen to see the castles tomorrow and then head home!  
It's been a fun few days!

No comments: