Saturday, August 14, 2010

Waterpark

So, we tried the Waterpark again today....WITH DADDY! I took them both Wednesday and we had to leave because Mr. Independent, Lincoln, decided to take off on his own. I had a mini-heart attack and we left!
This amazing Pirate Ship seems to be the problem. Lincoln begins to think he is a real pirate and he is invincible.
Today, I heard him ARGHing at two bigger boys today because they had the nerve to get near his pirate steering wheel. How dare they!!!!
My big man has gotten brave this summer and loves all the slides!
Daddy was a favorite today....which is a good thing this week. Link has been momma's boy and I think Daddy was getting jealous!
He only wanted Daddy to take him down the slides.
The went up and down this slide dozens of times.

This slide is for the "big" boys. Daddy and E went down it twice. The tube is a four person tube and Nate said it is HEAVY!!!

Ethan loved it!!!! We had a great time today! I seriously wish we had gone here before August. I think we really would have enjoyed this earlier in the year.

No comments: