Friday, August 6, 2010

Something for everyone

The boys have watched too many movies!!!! So, today I forced them to get out of their jammies and into the car. We hit the National Harbor. They have a VERY, VERY, VERY small Children's Museum launch room. It basically a prototype of the real museum coming in 2013. Today's theme was Ready, Set, Go.
There were scooters, and hulu-hoops, and climbing
While were waiting for the exhibits, the boys found two exhibits that the loved. One was sorting rocks and gemstones by colors. The other was crayon rubbings of reptiles. Link got a little bored of this one, so he drew a pirate ship.

Ethan really got into the physical challenges. He was not ready to head home. I appeased him by buying him some Wendy's. Of course when we got home, they both wanted to watch a movie. I gave in and finished my book! Tonight, we are taking Daddy to eat some seafood. I am making sure that everyone has a little fun today!

No comments: