Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PLEASE STOP!!!!

We are supposed to get 10-20 inches of snow tonight. They already cancelled Mar's flight today. PLEASE SNOW GO AWAY!!
Summer Leaf Lane has enough snow already!
We went for a little walk this afternoon to just GET OUT. It's ridiculous how stir crazy we are going. We had a little snow ball fight. I think I lost!
Back at our driveway, Ethan found a big chunk of ice and held it up. I squated down for a picture. When I stood up, I noticed he was licking it!! SOOO NASTY!!

This was the cutest thing ever!!! This morning he asked to watch Snow White on the computer. I set it up for him and started playing Wii with Ethan. I looked over and he brought all his Hi Ho men over to watch it with him. Sometimes, he can be so cute!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay! That is just too cute with Links!