Friday, February 26, 2010

Playseum

Jenn had a great idea to take the kids to an indoor Playseum in Bethesda today. If the GPS had of cooperated, we would have been there super early. It didn't so we had lunch and then headed to the Playseum.
The fellas found the firestation first and Jenn and I had to coerce them away after 15 minutes. A boy band?? They could be called Leaping up the Hill??? Just a thought.
Ethan found a knight costume and I know this will shock you......but Lincoln found a pirate costume. My picture didn't turn out because he was running around screaming AHOY Matey in his pirate voice.
Again....we coerced them to another room. I thought this room captured their personalities really well. Lincoln put everything in his cart and Ethan went around putting everything back. Aaron just zoomed around with his cart.
When it was time to go, we went to the last room (animal room), they had a one eyed frog named, Pirate Pete. Another shocker....Lincoln loved him! He cracks me up!

So....in a nut shell, we will be back. They loved it! And as you can tell it did all I wanted it to do...wear them out! They both slept for three hours this afternoon. I had to wake them up!

No comments: