Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last resort

Linco has not felt that great for the past two days, so he has been a little whiny. Ethan has cabin fever and wants to play video games ALL day. Around dinner time, I decided I would bring out the big guns.....the NOISY TRAIN. Family members and close friends know that I can't stand that thing. It ends up taking over the living room. There is no way to contain it to the toy room. After about five minutes, I also remembered that it causes fights. None of the trains go the same speed and inevitably someones train gets bumped. It's no suprise that Ethan got the fast train and Link's train got bumped. It may have to go back downstairs at bedtime!
My neighbor feeds the birds around here. Today when the snow stopped, they were out to play. I got some good shots from the window.

This one is my favorite.

No comments: