Friday, August 1, 2008

We made it!

Everyone arrived safely to Alexandria. The truck only had room for 2/3 of our stuff. The basement stuff has to be delivered by another truck...hopefully by Tuesday. Marilyn and I were EXTREMELY happy for the chairs to arrive. It was tough sitting on the floor for two days. One of my favorite parts of the house is the toy room. Once we get it situated, I think it will be amazing! We brought along the tent and the boys played and had a snack in there before the movers came in. When I asked Ethan what his favorite part of the new house was he said, "the furniture!" The boys have been great!
Everyone is exhausted. Lincoln fell asleep at lunch yesterday. It was hilarious. I am sooo...sooo...sooo thankful to have Mar here. I honestly do not have a clue how this would of worked without her here. We would have been INSANE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see all the rooms! Take pics and post them! You know...in all your free time!:)We miss you and send me your school schedule so I can begin to make plans for a visit:)