Saturday, August 23, 2008

Big Helper

For everyone who doesn't know how spoiled I was in Dayton....I was! Nate got the boys up in the mornings, got them dressed, fed them breakfast, and took them to daycare. I did the afternoon pick-up. Now, Nate has to take the metro to work. This past week, my schedule was different, and I woke the boys up after he left. (Next week it will change to earlier). Lincoln has not felt well this week, and has not been eating well. He has learned how to push his chair back, and feed his food to Hunter, OR throw it on the floor. SO, we moved his chair so that it backs up to the window (he just plays with the blinds now). Friday morning, we all sat down for breakfast with yogurt and graham crackers. The only way we could keep him eating and not playing with the blinds was to alternate bites. I gave Link a bite, then took a bite myself. While I was taking a bite, Ethan gave him a bite. It worked! This afternoon, Nate asked him to get him a diaper for Lincoln. He looked at Nate and said, "I'll get you a wipe too." Ethan has really turned out to be such a great help with Lincoln!

No comments: