Sunday, August 24, 2008

Future Photographer???

Yesterday we trekked to the National Zoo. I say trek because we decide to take the Metro. Everything we read said to totally avoid parking at the zoo. It took us three lines to get there which took a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes. Apparently they do maintenance on Saturdays. It was ridiculous. Anyway...once we got there it was terrific. I once again forgot my camera, so I bought the disposable one at the gift shop. The quality was pitiful to say the least. Towards the end of the zoo, Ethan asked if he could take a picture. Since it was the disposable, (there is no way I would let him use my good camera) I told him sure. I got the photos back today and they are surprisingly good!
The gorilla was really close!
If you look way in the back on the top row there is a tiger!
That is an orangutan swinging.
He did great taking pictures!!!

No comments: