Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two days and counting!


We move on Monday. I recommend everyone move every six years. We cleared out two truckloads of trash and two truckloads of donations. Our basement looks AMAZING! It's too bad we didn't live like this before. I told Nate (after dumping our last load)...you know in two months we have Ethan's birthday----which means TONS of toys. Then, two months later, we have Christmas---tons of toys again. THEN, four months later we have Linky's b/day. It is never ending! We must make a conscience effort to keep the junk down to a minimum. I think moving into a townhome with smaller rooms will for force us to!
Ethan is getting excited. We are going to have a "toy room" off the living room. Today, I told Ethan we would be able to put his kitchen in the toy room. He looked at me really puzzled and said, "I don't think my kitchen will fit in the car."
*****I know this blog has nothing to do with Lincoln, but the picture of Link was adorable****

No comments: