Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DENIAL!


Monday is the big move day! We said good-bye to the Cerminaro's last Thursday and I still tear up everytime I think about them. Luckily, Nanny lives very close and they promised, promised, promised that we will see them often.
Today, we met Molly and the boys at the Greene Mall. Molly tried to get me to tear up while we were talking at the bookstore, but I held up and didn't. I do get to see her one more time. I think having kids with your friends makes it sooo much harder to leave. I still remember when Amy and Tony brought those adorable little twin boys outside for the first time. Then when Amy had Zoe Ethan was just a few months away from being born. They are so much like family to us! Ughhh I am going to miss seeing them grow sooo much!
I can't even describe how much I am going to miss Molly. What in the world am I going to do at work without her there? It is so hard to believe how fast these years have gone. It seems so much like yesterday that we were all pregnant and complaining about our horribly fat bodies together.
I am going to miss you all so much. You are such a BIG part of our lives. I know that we will be friends for life! I love you all!

No comments: