Thursday, July 24, 2008

I didn't do it on purpose

Ethan understands that if he says it was an accident or he didn't do it on purpose we will tell him it was ok. Today after HUGE temper tantrum because he didn't see a train on the tracks on the way home, he was sent to his room. When we went upstairs later for nap I noticed about 5 or 6 books thrown all over the room. I told him I understand that he was mad that he was sent to his room, but we don't throw our books when we are mad. He looks at me and says, "It's ok Mommy. It was just an accident...I didn't do it on purpose!"We went to the playground on the base today. It is such a gorgeous playground. Lincoln was in heaven crawling around. He did not want to go home.

1 comment:

jnjnahill said...

Hey Leaps!

I (Justin) thought Nate might find this (http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/25/art-rooney-saw-the-steelers-future/) interesting.

By the way, I love your blog. It certainly makes it easier for us to stay on top of the day-to-day events in your lives. But it also makes it easy for me to forget that we haven't actually spoken!!!!

I hope your move goes well.

Love,
Justin