Friday, January 20, 2012

Lunch Bunch


Lincoln misses Ethan terribly when he is at school.  He asked earlier this week if we could go have lunch with Ethan one day.  So, I gave in and we had lunch with Ethan today.  Ethan enjoys having us come to lunch (not because we are there) because he gets to sit at the special table with his friends. It is entertaining to watch them eat their lunch.  They have no front teeth!

We are considering going to Disney during Spring Break.  It all depends on our next assignment.  In order to get Link ready for all the walking we will do, I have been taking him out for a walk every afternoon before Ethan's bus arrives.  Two days ago, we were walking and Link says, "We better get to the bus stop before someone kills my poor Ethan."  I have no clue where this kid gets his dramatic attitude! 

He has really been enjoying his walks.  It's very rainy today.  He asked if we would get our walk in and I told him that it was doubtful.  So, he told me to just bring a towel. 

No comments: