Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin patch 2010

Who would have thought that the last weekend in September would be 90 degrees? We definitely didn't when we bought tickets to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend.
This pumpkin patch is on steroids. We started with the hayride. They have tons of animals. The boys were not so thrilled with these piglets. They were very stinky!
The slides were a much bigger hit!!! Thanks to Justin for taking Link so I could get a picture!
Both boys got to milk a cow.
I told Nate that I don't think I have ever even milked a cow.
But...once again...the slides were such a bigger hit!
There was free apples and cider. I told both of the boys to save their apples until after lunch. Yeah....that didn't happen!
I dressed them for fall pictures. I tell myself EVERY year that when we come the next year I am going to get their "good" fall picture FIRST!!! As you can see....it didn't happen!

No comments: