Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Today, my boys started back to school/daycare after the best summer ever!Ethan started his first day in Kindergarten much better than Mommy and Daddy. He told us, "I am not nervous a bit." Well, that is great kid. Your parents are nervous enough for all of us!!
This smile was forced. What you don't see in this picture are the 100 students and parent to the left watching him get his picture taken. He had had enough with the photos!
I met his teacher on Friday and she looked about 9 1/2 months pregnant. AND.....she had her baby this weekend, so he didn't even get to meet her. Thank goodness they had a long term sub already lined up and he came in today!
Nate and I would have stayed all day, but E was ready for us to leave! Sooo....we reluctantly left.
Link had a great day! He knew his teacher already and the kids in his room. His teacher told me he didn't nap. When I asked him why he replied, "I didn't know when you were coming to get me." I quickly said, "EVERY DAY...AFTER naps!! Take a nap!!!"

1 comment:

BusyB said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!! HOW FUN!!!!