Friday, June 4, 2010

The not so daredevil

Today was our much anticipated dentist day. Ethan is not a fan. I honestly don't blame the boy. He fell as a toddler and his tooth went up into his gums. Then, last summer he had four root canals and four cavities. He's had a rough time at it. However, we've been flossing and using an electric toothbrush. We've been preparing for this for MONTHS!!! This morning I took a picture of his teeth before the dentist and I was going to show him how pretty they were after the dentist cleaned his teeth. HOWEVER, we never got to the clean teeth part. He refused. It was horrible! I guess we will try again in six months.
Today was Lincoln's first visit to the dentist and he did WONDERFUL! I thought Lincoln should go first and have Ethan see how patient he was, but I was filling out paperwork and they called Ethan back first. So, I didn't have a chance to tell them we should swap the order. Oh well!

The boys are slowly inching their way back to being Mommy's boys....or at least Mommy and Daddy boys evenly.

1 comment:

BusyB said...

ahh poor guy, what a trooper!!